Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TAKING BABY STEPS

07/21/2010

I have decide to write my blog a little differently.  Instead of whining about all the trouble, emotions, and hell I am going through I have decide to help other women (and men)!  If today is the first day of you following my blog then your in luck! 

Here's the thing.  I spend most of my days running with my head cut off.  I am basically trying to recover from the fact that my husband abandoned myself and my four year old daughter.  He walked out November 4, 2009 and just never came back.. It took at least three months for me to figure out that he wasn't coming back.  Did I mention he stole all my money when he left?  Yup, took the business that I started for him (I thought I was starting the business for us), he left, and took the business that I started along with all the money we had, and just walked out. 

I'm not bitter or anything.  I don't have time.  The last 8 months have been spent trying to ensure I have a home a to live in,. food on the table, and provide my daughter what she needs.  I don't have time to be bitter.  And that ladies and gentleman is Lesson Number 1.

1.  Do not waste your time on being bitter.  Don't waste your time asking yourself, " what could I have done differently?'  Sometimes,  the people we marry are just idiots.  They have their own issues and it has nothing to do with you.  If your wife says,  "I cheated on you because your never home."  And your never home because your working all the time to pay the bills.  Then 'F-her!"  move on.  Don't waste your time fretting over what you could have done different.

If you supported your husband through law school and then he leaves you to boink the young, hot secretary, then 'F-Him too!'  Or-If your husband walked out because now you have four kids, and he thinks he can get more attention or do better somewhere else then 'F-Him'.

Have a cry, or two, then drink a cup of tea, or something stronger, and MOVE ON!  Life is short!  Don't waste your time fretting over someone who just doesn't deserve the time, energy or emotional havoc it takes on you and your body!  Sad bodies become out of shape, feel crappy, and really don't look good! 

Today, have a happy body!  If you have to go into the bathroom, or a quite place at work, or walk around the block.  Do it.  Do it now!  Take five minutes to be sad, then just move on.  You will get better I promise!

Take it from me, I know.  I loved my husband deeply with every part of my being.  I thought we would be together forever.  I was building a life with him, that maybe wasn't perfect. but I was happy.  I never thought he would walk out!  But all of that matters not.  The point is, I am getting better, and it is getting easier, and I will come out stronger.  In fact I can see that happening now. Right now before my very eyes!

Today's lesson:  Take five or ten minutes to be sad. (don't take more then 15 minutes!)  cry, take a walk, do whatever you have to do, and then move on!  Don't waste another minute on what woulda, coulda, shoulda, just MOVE ON!

1 comment:

sweettee215 said...

Beautiful, beautiful post! Thank you!!!! I take your advice and thank you for posting not only for yourself, but as a way to help other women going through turbulent situations. I cannot thank you enough, and just realize that your strength is helping others too.